As is the standard policy of most web sites, this site automatically gathers information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to:
• Respond to requests
• Send you a newsletter if you have subscribed
• Respond to your questions and concerns
• Improve our website and make marketing decisions
You may choose to stop receiving communications from us. Just follow the unsubscribe instructions or you can contact us using the contact form.
• We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
• We may also disclose your personal information only:
• As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use a third party (Google Analytics) to gather information about how you and others use this website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this information to understand how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
This web site includes links to other web sites whose privacy practices may differ from this one. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We suggest you carefully read the privacy statement of any web site you visit.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted, both during transmission and after we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have questions, please use our contact form to get in touch.