Reference LinksLinks to helpful information
Soil and Water Conservation Districts across the state operate under the rules of Florida Statute 582, which governs the ways in which we can help the community. If you are interested in reading the statutes, there is a link below to that legislation. You can also take a look at the by-laws of the Seminole Soil and Water Conservation District and at the Supervisor Handbook that our supervisors use.
In the future, we will add other links to legislation that affects you regarding conservation and land and water use issues. We will post local ordinances that relate to these issues as well.
Check here for links and updated information you need to stay informed on these important issues.
- Farm Bureau
- Seminole County Government
- National Resources Conservation Service
- Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences
- Florida Office of Agricultural Water Policy
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- National Association of Conservation Districts
- Association of Florida Conservation Districts
- Florida Conservation Lands